The sentences "Trimmer" at Annual Event Tony Awards

The annual event of the 65 Tony Awards held Sunday at the Beacon theater to leave the sentences coming out of the mouth of the winners.

Ellen Barkin, winner of the main actress for the film about AIDS, 'The Normal Heart ":" This is the proudest moments during my career. Involved in the case of this importance, in my opinion is the opportunity of a lifetime. So proud to be able to voice messages that have exposed to, 30 years later. Amazing, can feel the plunge into politics. "

Trey Parker, winner of the best music direction, along with Casey Nicholaw to, 'The Book of Momon': "I really want to thank the fans of 'South Park." If there is no you, I can not possibly exist here. "

Nikki M. James, winner of best actress for the musical: "I never thought I could stand here tonight. I tried to write words of thanks, and I feel silly."

John Benjamin Hickey, actor winner main actor for the film 'The Normal Heart': "This is a thrilling experience. Not just sad. His message resonates to this day, the same as when I first read it in 1986. The story is still alive. Not just a piece of history .

Tom Morris, winner of the best direction together with Marianne Elliott for 'War House': "We are pleased to see those people crying".

No comments:

Post a Comment