David Arquette: I cried after sex with new woman post-Cox

David Arquette was loose-lipped again about his sex life Wednesday during yet another radio interview with Howard Stern in the wake of the actor's separation from "Cougar Town" actress Courteney Cox after 11 years of marriage.

"After the first girl I slept with ... a few days later ... I was, like, crying..." he said of his first sexual encounter following his separation from Cox, presumably with waitress and actress Jasmine Waltz, most famous for punching Lindsay Lohan on the actress' 24th birthday.

"It was the end of all the intimacy I shared with my wife. It was like a new thing. It was like ... putting that away," he told Stern.

Read more: David Arquette: I cried after sex with new woman post-Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment