Emma Watson Finally Feel Like a Real Actress

Took a decade Emma Watson's name was in a row of names of the actress to be reckoned. But strangely, during that time she also never felt truly become an actress. Only after the last part of the Harry Potter series is completed, she convinced that she really was an actress. Now she was ready to call herself the real actress.

The owner's full name Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson also felt grateful that she could studying acting at the right place. "There's no way I can get this as good training. I feel like I just graduated from film school the most difficult of all time and I can not believe how lucky I've been," she added. Emma Watson is now ready to be called an actress and she was planned to use what she learned so far for the film industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment