Glen Campbell Suffering from Alzheimer Disease

Country singer Glen Campbell which famous with his hit "Rhinestone Cowboy" has been diagnosed with a doctor suffering from Alzheimer disease.

In fact, Glen Campbell has announced that he would retire this year touring. In addition, Campbell will release album "Ghost on the Canvas." on August 30

Kim, wife of Glen Campbell, told People magazine that she wants her husband fans will be aware of his condition.

"Glen is still an awesome guitar player and singer. But if he flubs a lyric or gets confused on stage, I wouldn't want people to think, 'What's the matter with him? Is he drunk?'"

Campbell adds, "I still love making music. And I still love performing for my fans. I'd like to thank them for sticking with me through thick and thin."

No comments:

Post a Comment